Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Public Health Week!

Happy Public Health week to everyone out there! Wow I can't believe it's April already!! Lately I've been really busy at work helping plan a conference we hold biannually. The last one we held in 2008 was really great and I'm hoping that this one turns out well too. I get to meet Alice Walker since she's one of our speakers, which I am realllllly excited about.

I've been getting a little peace corps journals obsessed so I've taken a little step back to keep my mind from going crazy in anticipation of an invite or any word from Peace Corps. And by little step back I mean that I don't check this site or the wiki more than once per day. And by once per day I really mean like once and a quick peek, so like one and a half times per day. Okay, okay, it's more like twice a day. The first step is admitting the problem, right?

I can't believe in 3 weeks I will be graduating. I have so much more school work to do still.... it is going to be a whirlwind of papers, tests and presentations. Au revoir until May!

No comments:

Post a Comment