Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 1 Year Anniversary PC application process!

This week marked my 1 year anniversary in the Peace Corps application process! Hard to believe it's been a year already. I also heard back about my appeal last week. While I will still miss my original departure date in September, I'm excited to say that I will not have to wait 8-12 months to leave!!! I need to have another lab test that comes back normal in August/September and if all goes well I should be able to leave sometime after that (maybe October or November).

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Did you draw this - its a masterpiece! -N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nic! Yes, I drew that picture lol. I gotz mad skillz yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is GREAT news Kelly, keep the faith.

    I am just about to finish month number 13 in my application process with a mid August departure.

    ReplyDelete